Manager: Beth Brawley
169 N. Portage St.
|Mon: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Tue: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Thu: 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Fri: 9:00am – 1:00pm
We welcome active members and sustaining members from the Doylestown area and beyond.
Annual dues are $5 per member and are collected in the fall. New members are welcomed at any time
Doylestown Friends Executive Board
- Bonnie Easterling, President
- Sarah McCall, Secretary
- Donna Eckert, Treasurer
- Supporting library events by supplying refreshments and help
- Drawing for three backpacks filled with school supplies
- Volunteering for book sales and library programs
- Scholarship of $500.00 for a Chippewa graduating Senior
- Conducting used book sales
- Buying posters and children’s program supplies
- Sponsoring adult programs such as scrapbooking, a coffee tasting, and growing and using herbs
- Purchasing of a lamp post for the Doylestown Streetscape
- Organizing, making, and sorting ornaments for the troops, in conjunction with Galehouse Tree Farms “Operation Evergreen.”
- Operate a fund raising booth at the annual Rogues Hollow festival
- Selling hot dogs at Beuhler’s in Orrville
The Doylestown Friends of the Library meet on the 4th Thursday of each month at 6:30pm.